- Based on their age when they took office, Theodore Roosevelt (42) is the youngest president the U.S. has had. John F. Kennedy (43) is the second youngest. Who is the third youngest president? Fourth youngest? (Both were 46 and some months. Barack Obama is fifth youngest.
- Who was the oldest president?
- Alaska is the largest state, Texas second. Which state is the third largest? Fourth largest? Fifth?
- Rhode Island is the smallest state, Delaware second. Which state is the third smallest? Fourth smallest? Fifth?
- The highest mountain in the eastern U.S. is in which state?
- The largest county in the U.S. is San Bernardino, California (20,105 square miles). The smallest county (26 square miles) is?
- The boundary with Mexico is 1,933 miles. The boundary with Canada is about (1) half as long, (2) the same as with Mexico, (3) half again as long as the boundary with Mexico, (4) more than twice as long as the boundary with Mexico?
- Three first ladies earned post-graduate degrees. Which three?
- True or false, the Liberty Bell cracked ringing to celebrate the Declaration of Independence.
- The monarch to whom the Declaration of Independence is addressed is (1) Louis XIV, (2) Elizabeth I, (3) Edward VIII, (4) George III?
Bonus question: Quick, without looking, are there more red stripes or white stripes in the American flag?
Answers in comments. No peeking.