The top 10 reasons people don’t use turn signals —
10. I prefer to remain aloof and mysterious.
9. I find it easier to just leave one turn signal on all the time.
8. I don’t wear seat belts either.
7. I’m not from around here.
6. It’s my tax dollars that built these roads and I can turn wherever I want whenever I want
5. I would use turn signals, but every time I try the windshield wipers come on instead.
4. Our Christian Founding Fathers didn’t use turn signals.
3. The dog in my lap ate my turn signal lever.
2. The click-click-click sound messes up the thump-thump-thump of my bass woofer.
And the number one reason people don’t use turn signals,
I’m texting and drinking coffee and I don’t have three hands.